2009-2015 Nanyang Technological University Ph.D.
2006-2009 Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications M.S
2002-2006 Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications B.A.
2018- International Business School, Zhejiang Gongshang University Assistant professor
2015-2018 Business School, Tianshui Normal University Associate professor
2015-2017 Northern University Association lecturer
New technology adoption and use, social media and social network analysis, e-commerce
1. Ma, L. *, Lee, C. S. (2021). Evaluating the effectiveness of blended learning using the ARCS model. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 37(5): 1397-1408. (SSCI, Q1)
2. Ma, L.* (2021). Understanding non-adopters’ intention to use internet pharmacy: Revisiting the roles of trustworthiness, perceived risk and consumer traits. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management. 59, available (SSCI, Q2)
3. Ma, L. *, Lee, C. (2020). Drivers and barriers to MOOC adoption: perspectives from adopters and non-adopters, Online Information Review, 44 (3): 671-684 (SSCI/SCI, Q2)
4. Ma L.*, Lee C. S. (2019) Investigating the Adoption of MOOCs: A Technology-User-Environment Perspective,Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 35(1): 89-98. (SSCI, Q1, this paper has been recognized as a top cited paper by Wiley in 2019-2020.)
5. Ma L.*, Lee C. S. (2019) Understanding the Barriers to the Use of MOOCs in a Developing Country: An Innovation Resistance Perspective, Journal of Educational Computing Research, 57(3): 571-590. (SSCI, Q2)
6. Ma L., Lee C. S.*, Hoe-Lian Goh D. (2014). Understanding news sharing in social media: An explanation from the diffusion of innovations theory. Online Information Review, 38(5): 598-615. (SSCI/SCI, Q2)
7. Lee C.S.*, Ma L. (2012). News Sharing in Social Media: The Effect of Gratifications and Prior Experience, Computers in Human Behavior, 28(2): 331-339. (SSCI, Q1)